Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Golden Day for Canada!

Okay, I admit it, I'm a patriot, and i love my country. And I really love it when we win Gold, in men's hockey, against the US! (Sorry guys, I like the US and all, having lived there and being so close to the border but....it's hockey!!!)

There, I'm done.

And now for some cool pictures from the celebrations. My girls went down to see some of the Olympic festivities yesterday and here are some photos.

The Olympic Flame. 




Some pictures of Spirit Eagles. 
On the top is Haida Eagle Takes Flight and on the bottom (from l to r) is; Search for Midnight Waters, Spiritual Celebrations from East to West, and Balancing The Life Giver.

There are many more of these amazing art works around Vancouver and if you want to see them you can check them out here Vancouver Spirit Eagles 



The biggest Canadian Flag *I've* ever seen.

Elvis does...... Metallica????  LOL 



That's it for today. My new course starts tomorrow and I still have to finish my article by the end of the month. Wish me well. 

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment