Saturday, September 11, 2010

Decision Time

Alrighty! I've made a decision folks and the winner is..............

I've chosen to go with the shorter jacket paired with (I hope) a long skirt. I think this look offers more versatility and I really want to use the new purple wool I got a little while ago. I'm not sure if I'd have enough for the long robe in the purple so it's plan A. It's also the design most people preferred.

If I like the look of the jacket I may well go on to do the long robe in the future. To be honest I was also seeing that in a velvet or a velveteen, not a wool so I don't think making it from the wool would have made me happy.
Plus, wearing the long robe would be a lot like just wearing my old cape that I've worn for years and that is soooooo last year! LOL

Now all I need to do is figure out a top. Hmmmmm Anyone know of a place to buy t-shirt type material with Hallowe'en motifs?

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment