Monday, September 6, 2010

The good and the bad news

The good news is that the Howarts robe is done! (well unless I add the pockets that C wants added. I told her after everything else was done I'd think about it. I hate seam ripping!)

The bad news is that the weather is cold and dreary here and due to stay that way for the week. So no pictures. Hopefully the weather will clear up for the weekend.

In other news the jacket and skirt combo seem to be winning the great design debate. Now if only I can actually get it sewn in time for Hallowe'en.

That's it for today - I still have a pair of jeans that need to be hemmed for the start of school and that's tomorrow. I don't know which is harder to take - start of school or the end of my summer sewing break....definitely the end of my sewing break for me!! LOL

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment